Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Behind The Wall of Sleep

Gosh, it's been along time since I've updated. A lot has happened in the past few months. Got an internship, returned to school, started working on another game (I'll talk about that later), survived another semester, etc. Now that I think about it, I've been quite busy. Anyway, enough of all that nonsense, here's the work reel for my senior project. You remember that little teaser I posted some time ago? It's come a long way since then.



Still have plenty of work to do however. I think I need to take vacation soon. A proper one, maybe next month. I hear San Francisco is nice that time of year...

Stay Calm,
-Dave

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete